Document Binding Latrobe Valley – Traralgon, Morwell, Sale City, Churchill, Moe, Trafalgar
Binding protects and organises your documents. Modern digital print methods have significantly reduced the cost of print to 10 cents or less. Comb and Wire Bound documents are 100% recyclable and are an effective solution for professionals who need to distribute up-to-date information in printed form. We print a lot of material for various organisations who run regular Professional Development Programs and often print and bind for this purpose.
This is a method of binding where the folded pages are stitched through the spine from the outside using wire staples. We recommend limiting saddle stitch to documents under 64 pages in length. These should be set up in multiples or signatures of four (4, 8, 12, 16, etc.). The staples will be positioned in the middle spread.
This is also known as Plastic Comb and Wire or Wiro Binding. It’s a method of securing loose printed pages using single or double loop wire or plastic (combs). We recommend spiral binding for reports, software training manuals, university theses, instruction manuals, and especially for the printing of books downloaded from the Internet. This method can accommodate hundreds of pages of printed material and is our most popular product.
You can create print products with a professional look & feel, which are easy to flip through, display and store. Whether it is a business presentation, a personal collection or a school project, binding provides you with personal satisfaction in your presentation. Stand out from your competitors with style.
- Suitable for documents from 5 pages to over 400 pages.
- Binding is a professional presentation option.
- Organises and preserves information.
- Suitable for business presentations.
- Stops papers from getting lost.
- Easy to shelve or store.
- Great for documents used by many people.
- Gives you the professional edge.
- Is a cost effective solution for information distribution.
- Helps you to promote your brand.
- Makes the intangible, tangible.